REPOST: The Etymology of "Pharmaceutical"
One of the earliest (edited) posts from this substack.
Pharmakeus (fem. pharmakis) "a preparer of drugs, a poisoner, a sorcerer" from pharmakon "a drug, a poison, philter, charm, spell, enchantment." Beekes writes that the original meaning cannot be clearly established, and "The word is clearly Pre-Greek." The ph- was restored 16c. in French, 17c. in English
To reiterate: "a drug, a poison, philter, charm, spell, enchantment."
What is the DEATHVAX™ injection?
What is the data irrefutably establishing re: DEATHVAX™ injection?
What kind of fines did the likes of Pfizer pay out to date?
Why take healthy foster children, pump them full of deadly poisons, and throw their corpses into an upstate New York mass grave?
Why murder people with drugs like AZT that do absolutely nothing for AIDS, but create AIDS-like symptoms en route to rapid death?
Why murder people with drugs like Remdisivir that do absolutely nothing for COVID, but create COVID-like symptoms en rout to rapid death?
What poisonous, philterous, charmed spells, and sorcery are these DEATHVAX™ injections that have to date enchanted, maimed and murdered far too many?
The technocratic poisoner elite prepared the drugs and their behavioral psychology program charmed and enchanted the human race into a mass bio-ritual slow suicide Great Reset.
Do NOT comply.
Hence the reason the Greek word "pharmakeia" is translated "witchcraft" in the book of Galatians and "sorcery" in the book of Revelation!:
Covid is a criminal conspiracy. Anyone who portrays it as a medical emergency is misleading people.
Wittingly or not is irrelevant.
It’s imperative that everyone stop ceding ground to these fascists by reifying the Big Lie that "Covid" is a unique disease and that it is responsible for a global pandemic.
"Covid" the disease is pure fiction.
All the rest of it (biolabs / batsoup / bioweapons / lableaks) is political theatre and bread and circuses.
Covid is a global conspiracy by the Worlds transnational ruling class which was planned out and war-gamed at the WEF, the central bankers summit in Jackson Hole, and at Event 201.
99% of people falsely certified as having ‘died from covid’ actually died from their preexisting conditions being exacerbated by mass medical malpractice and ‘public health’ despotism, the other 1% simply died of old age.
From the CDC itself 7/16/21: “Of the 540,667 hospitalized coronavirus patients included in the study, 80,174 died during the observation period (March 2020 to March 2021). A whopping 99.1% of the patients who died had at least one pre-existing condition, with just 740 having no prior condition on record.
Most patients who "died from COVID" had multiple pre-existing conditions, with just 2.6% suffering from only one condition, compared to 32.3% who had two to five preexisting conditions, 39.1% who had six to ten, and 25.1% who have more than ten pre-existing conditions.”
Translation: No one has "died from Covid" as “Covid” is nothing more than a fraudulent PCR result plus a nebulous clinical re-branding of cold, “flu” and many other disease conditions.