Graphene Oxide comprises around 99% of the “vax”, and the other 1% or so is mRNA or vector DNA experimental unapproved gene modifying therapy.
We are witnessing Crimes Against Humanity level event on global scale.
“COVID” was as per IFR nothing more than a flu season, and the “vax” is the real plague.
SPANISH SCIENTISTS HAVE EXAMINED THE PFIZER 'VACCINE', THEY FOUND IT'S POISON BY STEW PETERS SHOW
Additionally the Vax is the gain of function research and verbiage clearly states platform. The vax is an operating platform that can be used for neuromodulation and tracking via the bioluminescent protein tagging RFID 140 Luciferase
The flu was renamed in order to manipulate weak minds and the slave training device was used to take over the weak minds through manipulation. You can see the apparent mental abuse by fauci stating we do t need to wear masks and backing it up his statement with the virus including flu passes through the mask, he then did a 180 and no one took it seriously, so you had governors, county commissioner/ board judges/managers , and city councils violate the constitution by imposing masks (aka slavery devices). The general public had no understanding of their freedom to choose not to comply due to the threat and fines this they went along with the satanic ritual and blinded their mind to the truth. Hence the reason I have always stated 2Cor 3:18 And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
Our individuality reflects God’s glory and the slavery device is a tool to dehumanize and destroy a person’s individuality through shame that God didn’t create us right and we cannot trust our God given immune system. God has already numbered our days just as He knows how
many hairs are on our head.